Fitli's Payment Processor Enrollment Guide
Hello and welcome to Fitli's Payment Processor update and enrollment guide. This will help you get through the enrollment process. Why do you need to do this? Easy - we're switching to a new backend payment processor and in order to continue processing payments, you'll need to walk through this brief process and accept the terms of the processor agreement. There are several benefits for you as a business - improved chargeback process, upcoming ACH payments, and more! In addition, your processing fees remain the same and at the same rate.
Here's a brief guide on how to enroll in Fitli's new payment processor.
- Log into your Fitli business account. When you log in, you'll be presented with the New Payment Processor Enrollment process. If this isn't a good time, you can close the enrollment process and continue the next time you log in or pick back up at the same spot when you log in the next time. Click CONTINUE.
- Fill out the Personal Contact Info section. If you don't have a website, turn ON the toggle to use the Fitli domain and the business website field will be automatically populated. Click CONTINUE.
- You'll need to re-enter your payment processing information on the Payment Processing Info section. This is because we don't save any of your banking information - it's stored in our database securely. In order to set up the new payment processing agreement, we need this information to continue. Turn on the toggle for Personal Bank Account if applicable. Otherwise, leave it as it is then hit CONTINUE.
- Click CONTINUE to continue the enrollment and agreement process.
- Review and update your details on the USIO Enrollment Form as shown below. Complete the highlighted fields. Scroll down, and enter the last 4 digits of your SSN as required by USIO. This is required as it's an agreement between you, the principal business owner and USIO, the payment processor.
If your ownership or business type is not a sole proprietorship, click the ADD PRINCIPAL button and fill out the Principle/Responsible Individual 2 form. If for some reason, you accidentally clicked it, click REMOVE.
- Optionally, you can download the Credit Card and ACH Terms and Conditions to have for your records. Confirm that you agree to USIO's terms and conditions and hit the "Submit the Click To Agree Form" button. This will submit your application to our payment processor.
- In the next section, a confirmation will appear at the top showing that you've successfully submitted your application. Click CLOSE to complete your enrollment.
- Your information was updated successfully! Click CLOSE or 'X' to be directed to your dashboard.
That's it, you're done! If there are any issues with your application, or questions about the information you submitted, we'll reach out directly. Otherwise, you're done! Stay tuned for more information from Fitli about when the payment processor transition will occur.
If you have any questions, please check our Enrollment FAQ or reach out to email@example.com or use the chat bubble in the bottom right.