We've added several improvements to the Customer List. Now, you can see and sort when clients signed up, search by a specific time period, click on the column headers to sort both ascending and descending, search by 'Leads' vs 'Clients' and set the default customer list view (first name or last name).
- New 'Date Created' now shows the date the client signed up on! Click the header name to sort your client list and show your newest clients.
- 'Select Date Filter' lets you search and sort your client list by a specific date range. The default is 'all'.
- Clickable header names - all the header names (Name, Email, etc) are clickable. Clicking them once sorts your list in ascending order, a second click sorts by descending order.
- 'Name' sorting by last name - Now your customer list is sorted by last name - starts out as descending, and clicking the header name 'name' reverse sorts the list ascending.
- Buttons are now links - You might notice the old 'purchase', 'history', buttons are gone and are now links for better readability on mobile devices.
- Leads or clients - Search and sort between leads and/or clients!
- Set the default customer view by clicking the "Name (XX)" pencil icon above the customer names. From here you can set the default sorting view for your clients (First, Last), or (Last, First).
Happy Birthday Indicators
You can now see your client's birthdays at a glance!