Welcome to Fitli for Business!
To signup for a Fitli account, you've got TWO options. You can signup for an account with or without payment processing.
If you want to signup without payment processing, you'll be able to use all the scheduling features of the site, but you won't be able to accept credit card payments.
If you want to signup with payment processing, or add it later, you'll need to have some of your business information handy. This includes your Tax ID number (EIN), social or similar number. You're probably wondering why we need this? In order to set up your merchant sub-account and allow you to process credit cards, we require this information to get your account activated!
Whether you signup for an account with or without payment processing, you'll still need a valid credit card on file with us. We don't charge you until after your free, 30-day trial membership.
Business Signup Process
Create Your Login
First, head to the Business Signup Page here.
Enter your first and last name, your email address (twice for verification purposes) then a password twice (also for verification purposes).
Complete your Contact Information
Then, complete some basic contact information so we know a little about you!
Choose A Business Account Plan
Then, choose a business account plan - the membership rates for Fitli depend on how many BUSINESS USERS (those people that can log in, make changes to your business account, set up bookings, etc - think admin, trainers, etc) you have.
Review the membership rates and tiers HERE.
Enter Your Business Information
Tell us about your business, including the name, location, a valid URL for your website, then choose the categories you want your business to be listed in on Fitli - what types of activities or business are you? Choose as many checkboxes as you'd like!
Decide on Payment Processing
Now, you need to decide if you want to process credit card payments for customers and allow them to process credit card charges through your Fitli account. If so, that's great - you can accept credit cards and we're fully integrated with managing your client's credit cards, depositing your revenue into your account and processing monthly credit card auto-renewals. If you're not ready yet, that's okay too! You can always add payment processing to your account later.
Signing up with NO Payment Processing
Additional information required to ENABLE payment processing
If you choose to enable credit card processing, we'll require some information upfront.
- Tax Identification Number, SSN or EIN: We need this to confirm your account through our processor and generate any required tax forms.
- Bank account information:
- Fitli uses your bank account information to DEPOSIT the net amount of your credit card transactions into your account - otherwise, we can't pay you!
3. Credit card information:
- Fitli will charge your monthly fee on this credit card after the free trial period. You can cancel your Fitli business account at any time.
Notes: This information is not stored on the Fitli system. They're stored and highly secured in a digital vault at our processor (Braintree - a PayPal company)
Once you create your Fitli Business account, you will may be immediately activated and able to log in, depending if you chose payment processing or not. You will receive an email letting you know your account has been created and if you need to wait a short time for activation.
If you chose payment processing, your account will be activated by Fitli admin after a quick vetting process required by our payment processor. The vetting process takes up to 3 business days, but most often, it happens within a few hours. You'll receive an email notification when your business account is approved.
Thanks for signing up and welcome to Fitli!
If you already have an active Fitli account (Personal, Professional or Business type)
To upgrade your account to Business type OR you already have a business account and want to add a second one, you'll need to follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Fitli account
2. Go to your "Personal" section, then click "Account", then "Account Type" on the left side
- On your "Account Type" page, either click on "SELECT" button or "ADD ANOTHER" button under "BUSINESS" type
3. Follow 3 steps to complete the registration process (Contact Info, Billing/Account Info, Confirmation)
4. After you're finished, your business account will be created in a pending state or immediately activated, depending if you chose payment processing or not. It will be activated by fitli admin after a quick vetting process required by our payment processor. The vetting process takes up to 3 business days, but most often, it happens within a few hours. You'll receive an email notification when your business account is approved.