1. Log in to your fitli business account
- Click on your business name from the pulldown to access your business account. This will take you to your business's calendar page, like below.
2. Click on "Customers" (next to "Calendar" tab)
- This will list all customers at your business.
- Next to each customer, there will be a "View" link. If you want to view the remaining sessions of your customer, click on the "View" link on that row or your customer's name.
The "View" link or your customer's name will open the Client Details form. Scroll down at the bottom, you'll see:
- Upcoming sessions: if client has 0 upcoming session, the table Upcoming Sessions will be hidden.
- Account Balance (aka. Remaining Sessions): if client has 0 remaining session, the table Account Balance will be hidden.
Here is an example of a client who has both Upcoming Sessions and Account Balance. You will see this client has 3 sessions remaining that can be applied to 'Advanced Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Family Yoga, Intermediate Yoga, Intro to Yoga, Yoga Workshop' and will expire on 2/12/2020 The client also has 1 remaining session that can be applied to 'Intro to Yoga' and will expire on 11/3/2020.
Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.