Visit history includes all classes / sessions that this customer has attended at your business in the past.
Visit history just shows only classes / sessions that this customer has booked and attended via the fitli platform.
1. Log in to your fitli business account.
- You will see at least 2 sections on the pulldown on your upper right hand side: "Personal" section and your business name. Some accounts might also have "Professional" section, depends on your account type.
- Click on your business name to access your business account. This will take you to your business's calendar page, like below.
2. Click on "Customers" (next to "Calendar" tab)
- This will list all customers at your business.
- Next to each customer, there will be a "History" link. If you want to view one of your client's history, click on the highlighted "History" link beside your client's name.
Here is an example of client history:
That's about it! Any questions? Chat with us or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org