How to book a session / class for your customers
When booking a session / class for your customers, if they already have some unused sessions in their accounts that can be used for this session / class, the system will recognize that and automatically book that session / class for your customers by using their account balance. Otherwise, the booking process will lead you to the purchase flow that requires your customers to make a purchase before booking.
- The session / class that your customers want to book is already on your business calendar.
- This customer is already listed on your customer list.
1 - Log in to your fitli business account.
- You will see at least 2 sections on the pulldown on the upper right side: "Personal" section and your business name tab. Some accounts might also have "Professional" section, depends on your account type.
- Click on your business name on the pulldown to access your business account. This will take you to your business's calendar page, like below.
2 - To open Session Profile (aka. Session Details), you will click on one of session/class on your calendar.
- Click any one of your classes.
- This will open the Session Profile similar to the one below.
3 - To book this session/class for your clients, click on the "+ ADD PARTICIPANT" button in blue at the bottom.
- This will take you to the list of your customers. Click on the "+ ADD TO SESSION" link next to the client's name that you wanted to add to this session.
Two scenarios might happen:
Scenario 1: Client already has some unused sessions in the account that can be used on this session/class.
- Number of sessions remaining (is listed on the up right hand side).
- In this case, the system will skip the "SELECT PACKAGES & MEMBERSHIP" and the "PAYMENT" steps and automatically go to the "CONFIRM" step to book the session by using the balance
- Click on the "CONFIRM" button to finish this booking process.
Scenario 2: Client doesn't have any unused session in the account that can be used on this session/class.
In this case, the system will start the purchase process like below:
You will have 2 options:
- Either to book this session with the drop-in price. To do this, click on the "PURCHASE ONLY THIS SESSION FOR $XX.XX"
- Or choose one of the packages that the business offers. To do this, click on the "PURCHASE" button of the package that you'd want to make the purchase for.
That's about it! Any questions? Chat with us or send us an email to email@example.com