Payroll Reporting - Overview
Welcome to Payroll for Fitli - This feature allows you to track and pay your instructors. You can determine pay rates by attendees, classes or sessions, and pay your instructors fixed or variable amounts! We do all the calculations for you and provide you with all the information you need.
There are several parts to the Payroll Reporting system:
- SETUP and PAY RATES (Turning the feature on and defining your pay rates)
- CONFIGURING TRAINERS/INSTRUCTORS (Setting up your trainers/employees)
- PACKAGES (Setting up packages and default revenue amounts)
- SESSION (Viewing the revenue per session)
- REPORTING(Viewing and Understanding your Reports)
To get started with Payroll, we first recommend you review/read this guide, then start out by setting up your first Pay Rate. Then, review the payroll report to see if the $$$ you estimate paying out to your instructors matches what you expect to see, and from there, tweak your payouts/pay amounts. Or, if you have an established payroll system in place and you know what you'd need to be paying, set it up using our guide. As always, if you have any questions, contact us at
Let's get started with setting up Payroll for your Fitli account!
Setting Up Your Payroll System and Configuring Pay Rates ->